Instant Pot Taco Chicken
Quick and easy taco chicken. I usually eat this over broccoli but it is versatile.
I use the Spice Island taco seasoning from Costco.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 7oz can chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- Taco seasoning to taste
- OPTIONAL: 1 14oz can tomatos (purée, diced—your choice)
- Place chicken breasts
- Add cans of chilies and tomatoes (if using)
- Sprinkle (or dump, I use about 1/3 cup) taco seasoning on top
- Pressure cook on High for 15 minutes
- Wait 15 minutes after it is done cooking before releasing the pressure
- Shred the meat, and the chilies, using two forks